Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Boys' Pick of the Day: KU's "Fierce Fashion Show"

Perhaps you can't tell it from their wardrobes (which consist mostly of elastic pants and Wal-Mart specials), but the boys love fashion! Tonight's "Fierce Fashion Show," with guest judge Christian Siriano from Project Runway, should give the boys the tips they need to impress the ladies this winter!

Chip: " 'Fierce' is an important new catch-all term and I've begun using it each week at Quinton's. Last week I said to a waitress, "Baby, that skirt is fierce," at which point she sat down and we had a nice conversation about her hairstylist. It wasn't quite what I hoped for, which was a date, but it still gave me a boner. And now we're best friends."

Richard: "Each morning I look at myself in the mirror and I say, 'You're looking fierce today, Sugar Dick.' It gives me the inspiration I need. It's a great new word!"

No comments: