The consensus seems to be that this is almost certainly "Scooter's house" and that the raid is likely due to dogfighting or meth labs (if not both).
The on-line forums can get a bit confusing, but luckily "OldEnuf2BYurDad" has stepped in to keep track of what all has been theorized at this point:
"Here's the score thus far:
- Helicopters, vans and news trucks
- Deleted posts by the LJW
- Naked babies running around
- Possibility of a naked 18 year old running around
- A large pile of sh*t (reportedly: five tons)
- One potbellied pig
- Old cars, some reportedly being used for visits to the parole office
- Suspicions regarding the handle "Scooter"
- Wood being chopped
- Baby chicks being petted
- Stolen goods
- Legal analyses from the informed and the uninformed
- Unsolicited testimonials regarding All Seasons Tree Removal's competitive pricing schedules and their quality of work
- Poor pothole maintenance
- Hippies naming their children according to the day's weather
- Communal living
- Statements regarding the high standards of living enjoyed by Amarr and Vangent employees
- Butchering of the English language
- Inconsistent use of common internet abbreviations
- Reminiscing about Richard Grissom (rot in hell) and Chris Bread (rest in peace)
- A dramatic escape from Wichita
- An accusation that "all of u have some dirty secret"
After a rather boring installment last week, Style Scout is back to its usual excellence this week with Katy Seib.l doing the Scouting (why can't she do the Scouting EVERY week?).
Loren Cressler, 22, was Scouted on his way to the recent Gov't Mule show (although he seems far too square and unstoned to be attending such a jammy concert). His fashion influences are "Robert Redford, especially in “The Sting,” and lumberjacks" and his favorite fashion trend is "when girls wear knee-high boots" (Richard and Chip: "Agreed."). He also enjoys beards but dislikes mustaches. His least favorite fashion trend is "excessive hipsterism" and he believes that people should "wear more ties" because "it's fun to be classy."
Chip: "I think I could be friends with this guy, but I wish he'd tuck his fucking shirt in."
Ladies, is he fashionable, or isn't he? (click to enlarge).